Weddington Way New Year's Eve Bridesmaid Look

Friday, 19 December 2014

New Year's Eve Bridesmaid Look

I was recently contacted by Weddington Way, an online bridal boutique based in San Fransisco. They asked me to create a bridesmaid look for a New Year's Eve wedding using one of their dresses. 

I chose their Ava Black Tie Front dress and decided to go with a black and gold theme, very apt for a New Year's Eve! I styled the dress with these beautiful ASOS heels and kept it 'classically bridesmaid' with the Finds + Daizy Shely feather jacket but added quirkier accessories like the Kate Spade clutch to keep it modern. I would style the outfit with a smoky gold eye and nude lips with gold glitter nails for the perfect New Year's Eve bridesmaid look! 

Find Weddington Way's latest collection of bridesmaid dresses here!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!