My Little Box February 2015

Friday, 27 February 2015

Confession time: despite being a major beauty junkie, I have never jumped on the monthly beauty box bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, I've been very close to signing up to the likes of Glossybox on numerous occasions but was always a little hesitant. Most beauty boxes are a little hit and miss; some products inside might be great and others a little disappointing and did I really want to spend money on a box filled with products that were just "eh". But of course, I wanted the thrill of a goody box arriving at my door each month! This is where My Little Box comes in! 

I had never come across My Little Box before, or even heard of them, until my Mum had spotted their Instagram page (props to you Mum). I visited the brand's website and just loved everything about them! My Little Box is a handpicked box filled with fashion, beauty and lifestyle surprises. Every box is based around a different theme each month and contains the brand's magazine (My Little World), French make-up goodies *insert heart-eyed emoji*, including the brand's own in-house beauty range (My Little Beauty), as well as fashion and lifestyle surprises, all wrapped up beautifully! I thought their concept for a monthly subscription box that wasn't just beauty-related was so unique (and I'm a sucker for all things cute and French), so I just had to subscribe! 

Needless to say, I was super excited when my first box arrived yesterday! This month's theme was 'Frenchie':
 
My top pick from this month's box would have to be the By Terry Terribly Khol Eye Pencil, I nearly squealed with excitement when I saw it! The pencil itself is incredibly creamy and the colour is beautiful shimmery bronze. 

Will you be subscribing to My Little Box?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!