My Little Box March 2015

Sunday, 29 March 2015






This month's My Little Box arrived addressed to "Marvellous Miss Rosie Spence"; how charming and very apt considering the theme was superheroes and empowerment! 

As per usual, my box came beautifully packaged and was full to the brim with the essentials for any wannabe superhero! I loved the quaint 'Superstickers', which shall definitely be making their way into my Kate Spade planner for a daily dose of encouragement. Following on from this, I also received this adorable t-shirt with the slogan "I believe I can fly".  

And once again, the beauty products did not disappoint! This month's box came with a multipurpose lip and cheek pencil in a beautiful coral colour (very fitting for Spring), as well as a Caudalie hand cream and the Kerastase Cristalise conditioner which, I can report back after use, is divine and made my hair feel super silky and swishy! 

All in all, another 'super' lovely (see what I did there) My Little Box!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!