Style Icons

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

I am constantly looking for sources of inspiration, particularly in terms of fashion and style inspiration. I can spend hours scrolling through Pinterest looking for outfit ideas and often these ideas come from celebrities. So here's a little rundown of my current style icons: 

Oh, Olivia. My obsession with O. P. has actually reached new heights to the point where I have a Pinterest board just dedicated to her (but with good reason). Olivia gets it right every single time, She keeps her look very polished but boy, does this girl know how to mix her prints, colours and textures which keeps all of her looks looking modern and always on trend. 

I think myself and Mollie King could be best friends, this girl is right up my street. Mollie's outfits are always perfectly put together and often feature high street pieces; a prime example of how you don't always need designer gear to look stylish. 

Blake always looked impeccable playing Serena in Gossip Girl, but the end of the series certainly didn't put a halt to her incredible outfits. Her red carpet and off-duty looks are always on point and it's a no brainer as to why she always makes the best dressed lists. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!