My Little Dream Box - April

Friday, 17 April 2015


I always get super excited for the delivery of My Little Box each month, with each box packed full of make-up goodies and adorable little treats and trinkets. The theme for April was "dream"; an encouragement to set ourselves goals in order to achieve our dreams and ambitions.  



This month's beauty treats had a certain Spring-like/rejuvenation feel to them and I'm all for that! Inside the quaint little canvas bag was the Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating body lotion which contains lemongrass and ginger and smells divine! Also, there was a deeply nourishing hair mask from My Little Beauty which gives a boost to dry and damaged hair - exactly what I need from a hair mask! And finally, I received the Loved by Lou Lesage rouge balm. 


April's My Little Box also came with an adorable stamper which features sayings such as "To do" and "Today I". This will be perfect to use in my Kate Spade agenda to help me organise my day! 



And finally, inside this super cute cloud parcel was an engraved necklace by jewellery designer Delphine Pariente, which says, "Bonne ├ętoile" meaning "lucky star". 

Once again another beautiful My Little Box and, as always, I cannot wait to find out what next month's box has to offer!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!